The Cesar Ritz College in Switzerland is one of the finest learning centres for hospitality and is internationally reputed for its programs. Most students turn towards this reputed college for graduating in hospitality and its courses involve guided tours, international career trips and such exposure to the industry that when students graduate, they already have a ready to implement business plan and roadmap. The Cesar Ritz College is particularly famous for its hotel schools that provide exposure to the Swiss hospitality culture and groom them for a career in the industry.
There are multiple reasons as to why the Cesar Ritz College enjoys such popularity amongst students of hospitality and some of them are:
- State of the art infrastructure and guided international career trips
- Exposure to the working conditions and nature of the industry
- Students are exposed to the finest culinary traditions and service standards that are recognized throughout the world
- Pioneers in luxury hotel chains and thus the exposure and knowledge students get from learning here is incomparable
- At the end of the program, students would be equipped to start their own business and manage it without problems
Anyone wishing for a career in the hospitality sector should certainly consider taking up courses at the Cesar Ritz College. Read on to learn about the various courses available here.
Being pioneers in the luxury hotel chains segment, the courses at Cesar Ritz College are designed to provide maximum knowledge and exposure to students in order to equip them with the necessary skills for starting and managing their own business. The courses offered here are:
- Double Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
The Double Bachelor's program lets the student earn a Bachelor's Degree from 2 Universities - Cesar Ritz Colleges and the Washington State University Bachelor's Degree in the Hospitality Business Management area.