Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland is one of the leading culinary schools internationally; it is the go-to place if a student is looking for education on the finest of culinary traditions. Students also get to learn using state of the art equipment and management skills and theories. Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland also has a lot of key partnerships with major giants such as Ritz Paris, University of Derby, Swiss Hotel School Association and the ICE. Students are sure to benefit from these tie ups and the UG and PG programs offered here are recognised by the State of Valais, Switzerland.
There are many reasons why Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland enjoys its special status and international repute and a few of them are:
- Located in Central Europe with state of the art facilities
- Modern learning methodologies that involve teaching students modern techniques in management
- Paid internships at some of the best restaurants that boast of Michelin stars
- Exposure to European culinary techniques, philosophies and traditions
- At the end of the course, a student will be able to open his/her own restaurant and manage it successfully as they are completely trained for it
- Hands on classes with chefs of international repute
- Excellent chefs keen on knowledge sharing and teaching the tricks of their trade to passionate young cooks
Any student who wishes to pursue a career in cooking or has a passion for cooking food should consider the Bachelor's program at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland.
There are a variety of specializations and courses offered at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland and they are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- PG Diploma
- Master of International Business
- Specialization in Swiss Pastry and Chocolate Arts