One of Australia's finest public universities, Deakin University Australia has around four campuses across the country and a couple of learning centres in other states. Being one of the top distance academic programs providers in the country, Deakin University Australia experiences a great number of applications in any given academic year. There are many branches of study here and the research department has garnered a lot of popularity in recent times.
The most prominent of features that serves as a beacon of attraction for most students when it comes to Deakin University Australia is its world wide popularity and top ranking.
- Top university for research courses and has won many prominent grants and research funding.
- The university ranks number 45 in the list of top universities across the world less than fifty years old.
- Enjoys top notch rankings in various categories across the globe.
- Has won the esteemed award - 'Australian University of the Year' twice.
- Deakin University Australia has received multiple awards and recognitions from various organisations and professional bodies.
- Has a number of esteemed alumni and eminent faculty members
Deakin University Australia offers courses in various areas such as:
- Arts, Humanities & social sciences
- Creative arts
- Design technology
- Education & training
- Entertainment & media
- Information systems
- International studies & languages
- Medical imaging
- Nursing & midwifery
- Nutrition & dietetics
- Property & real estate
- Politics & policy
- Architecture & built environment
- Writing & literature