Switzerland is world renowned for its hospitality and there are many hotel management programs and schools in the country that are reputed throughout the world. Hotel Institute Montreux ranks amongst the top hotel management and hospitality schools in the country and its academic programs blend in the charm of Swiss hospitality and the American management expertise. The courses at Hotel Institute Montreux are designed to equip students with the skills required to operate and run their own business.
Hotel Institute Montreux is reputed for a number of key advantages that it offers over other schools and they are:
- Committed Faculty with a wealth of experience in the hospitality sector
- The school has a variety of accreditation and recognition from various esteemed bodies:
- Accreditation from ASEH
- Accreditation from EduQua
- Accreditation from The-ICE
- Students can apply for certification courses from AHLEI, a world renowned leader in hospitality certification.
- The business specialization programs here are conducted in collaboration with subject experts:
- Finance - Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild
- Marketing - Montreux Jazz Festival
- HR - Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Luxury Business Management - Hublot
- The programs here are affiliated to many international universities and recognised by them.
Hotel Institute Montreux is thus the ideal destination/ go-to place for a student wishing to study hotel management with specializations in HR/Finance/Marketing/Luxury Business Management.
A variety of top notch courses are offered at Hotel Institute Montreux and they are:
- Diploma in Hotel Operations Management
- Bachelor and PG programs
- Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management
The courses offered have a business focus and these segments of the program are managed in collaboration with the Northwood University, one of the top universities offering management courses in the USA.