Le Cordon Bleu Australia is one of Australia's premier hospitality learning centres and the college enjoys an unparalleled reputation both locally and internationally. Since its inception in 1895, the college hasn't looked back and has attracted students aspiring to make a mark for themselves in the hospitality sector. Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers various scholarships and services to students so as to facilitate a good learning experience and to provide some financial relief to those with a meritorious record and who are in need of it.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia enjoys such popularity owing to its amenities and quality of teaching. Here are a few key features why the college is considered to be one of the very best in Australia.
- Largest education institution for hospitality in the world
- Instructors and educators here are of international acclaim
- Industry experience and practical skill set development is focussed upon
- The curriculum is devised by exponents in the field and thus accommodates the requisite learning to begin a business and manage it
- More than 120 years of presence in the education sector
- The degrees here are internationally well respected and recognized
There are many courses available at Le Cordon Bleu Australia and the most prominent ones that students look for are:
- Master of Gastronomic Tourism (Online Course)
- MBA in International Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Master of International Hospitality
- Bachelor of Business in International Hotel Management, International Restaurant Management and Food Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery
With such a wide variety of courses in intriguing different specialities, it is no wonder that students throng the queues to apply for courses at Le Cordon Bleu Australia.