University of Wollongong is one of Australia's leading universities enjoying an unparalleled reputation both locally and internationally. The first class of the University of Wollongong, Australia was held in 1951. Since its inception, the University has certainly come a long way: they not only train engineers and metallurgists, but now also train artists, entrepreneurs, educators, and innovators. The University enjoys such popularity owing to its amenities and quality of teaching. The students, graduates, academics and researchers here study, work and collaborate right across the world. It is this global network that has the University of Wollongong, Australia advancing social, environmental and economic development on an international scale. The success that the graduates enjoy in finding employment is seen from the fact that the University has been awarded the National Award of Graduate Employment Initiative.
The below mentioned features make the University of Wollongong, Australia worthy of note -
- Globally rated a 5-star University
- Instructors and educators here are of international acclaim
- Personalised approach towards students encourages bright minds to deliver world class results
- Research and Innovation is given a pivotal status
- Offer scholarships so as to enable more and more students to seek education
- Graduate employment success
- Degrees here are globally recognized
- Accomadation gurantee
A number of graduate and post graduate courses are offered at University of Wollongong.
- Information & Communication Technology
- Health & Medicine
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Art & Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Creative Arts
- Social Work
- Communications & Media
- Public and Population Health
With such a wide variety of courses in captivating diverse specialities, it is no wonder that students swarm the queues to apply for courses at University of Wollongong, Australia.